Legion

Cirius

Hello Brothers! I was looking at legion of the damned this afternoon and was thinking about adding an IC with terminator armour or a jump pack to deepstrike along with them. I have read over there rules and the main rules. It seems on the level to me but i thought i would ask and see what you guys think?

Glory to the Emperor!

This is totally acceptable, in that the character can join the squad and deep strike together. However, since the character doesn't have Aid Unlooked For the rest of the squad cannont use it. At least, that's the most conservative way to rule it, considering GW's almighty intelligence decided not to put it in the FAQ.

Personally, if you painted the character as a Legionnaire, I'd allow you to use AUF though.

This is totally acceptable, in that the character can join the squad and deep strike together. However, since the character doesn't have Aid Unlooked For the rest of the squad cannont use it. At least, that's the most conservative way to rule it, considering GW's almighty intelligence decided not to put it in the FAQ.

Personally, if you painted the character as a Legionnaire, I'd allow you to use AUF though.

Thats the way I work it, though I do not let painting mess with rules. I would offer a brofist though.

Archived