Epic: Nemesis

Dobbsy

Hi all. Long time lurker but great admirer here.

You may or may not know, Epic: Nemesis is in the works to become a new fan-made supplement featuring the Space Wolves and Thousand Sons.

There's a few things that need to be done to help the project along and having no real 2D art skill I was hoping there might be a few (or many) helpful folks that may like to lend their aid.

Quite a few folks from Deviant Art have generously already contributed but a few holes remain:

300 DPI Artwork:

Both Greater and lesser Daemons of Tzeentch (there are practically none of these on DA that are usable) - It'll be around a half-page pic in the supp so it will feature nicely :ph34r: I have one person possibly interested in this already but it won't be a bad thing if someone else would like to do one, or any, of these daemon pics as it can easily go into the supplement too.

Silver Towers.

Tzeentch icons/banners/symbols or the like to fill page space between sections of text and the like.

Painted and based Thousand Sons unit images from the current Epic army list (v5.1)

Epic Thousand Sons v5.1

Any unit types except - Fire Lord, Doomwing, Flamers, Silver Towers and Greater Spires - especially standard vehicles like rhinos and land raiders etc.

Any modelling/painting diary etc for an Epic-scale Thousand Sons army if you have one. Any pics and info about how you go/went about making units etc for the Sons.

As I lack good digital graphic making ability...

A SW Grand Annulus pie-chart image - as it shouldn't be a direct copy of the GW version perhaps one with the Great Company badges and each Wolf Lord's name listed in each wedge. There doesn't seem to be any online listing of which Lord goes with which badge so this will be a first AFAIK.

Anyway, those are the things we need first up. There may be more along the way but these items will definitely help fill out the supp a bit more than it is currently. ;)

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me and we can sort out details if you require them.

Thanks very much in advance to anyone willing to contribute to this project. You'll be a star! (well at least get your name in the credits) ;D

Thanks guys and I hope to hear from you.

Archived