Ultra Champion

Urb

Hello. New here and thought I would introduce myself with my first post instead of just lurking. Getting back into 40k. Ex Tau player now getting some Ultra's together. Always liked the the colour blue. Man have the rules changed over the last 6 or so years.

http://cormail1.coredge.com/urban/urbgallery.nsf/E22FD0F70F6D965585257448007339B2/$FILE/uchampion6.jpg

Thanks guys. Very kind comments.

@Chapter Master 1. I've gone to a few GD's. 4th was the best I got. Was cool to see all the top artist who attended and thier work in person. Not sure I want to do that again. Time is a precious commodity these days. This guy was posted on CMON. I use the same name as here.

@Rafen_2. Another chapter? Such as BA? I don't think I would paint this same model again but there is a few other champion models I'd love to put paint too if I can find the time.

@Zeller. The ultra symbol does it for me. I always think of the game killer instinct.. "Ultra ultra ultra....................................."

That is one fine fine super fine model you got there mate! Really like the blend of the blue & your free hand is freakin' awesome!!!! How the hell you get that amount of detail is awesome! What more can I add that has not already been said? Would love to see more!!!!!

Roughly how long did you spend on it?

Some one had to ask that. Keeping in mind I'm very slow, about 100 to 120 hours. I was initially going to enter him in a GD but decided to stay home and get some sleep instead <_<

Ok... my chaplin that leads my assault squad. Not quite the same quality as the champion :)

http://cormail1.coredge.com/urban/urbgallery.nsf/C25B62676AFD4C9A85257448005B4965/$FILE/ChaplainJump9.jpg

All i have to say to you is sleep less and go to Golden Demon.

I have never seen a Ultramarine that i dont want to throw across a room before and i dont think i would want to so much as touch these for fear of damaging this paint job.

Your work is awesome and please keep posting more of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived