Ultra Champion

Urb

I'm not normally an Ultramarine fan, but

I have never seen a Ultramarine that i dont want to throw across a room before, but

if i had a penny for everytime i heard a comment like this, i could buy our GW and move it from the stock market..

personally if someone threw my ultramarines across the room, id throw them across the room.

On the models, these are super fantastic mate, very nicely done.. and please enter GD!!

• 2 weeks later...

I am very impressed with the standard of work here.

Also, being fairly new to this forum but not the hobby i am struggling to figure out how to post some of my own stuff on here - i am a bit of an I.T. illiterate (obviously) and cant figure it out.

Anyone who helps me will have their names removed from the master of the hunts list.......

Subodai

That is, by far, my favourite Ultramarine style. Ever. TEC never looked better, might I suggest a bit of battle damage? I have just finished reading Helsreach though so I am feeling a bit bloodthirsty this evening.

Looking forward to seeing more :)

Paradill

I meant specific Chapter models like Astorath or Azrael. Due them up in Ultramarine colors. Not the same model for every Chapter :P (despite how cool that would be....)

it would looks like Power Rangers :)

Urb, Good job! it's insane!

Thats an amazing standard, not only for an army, but overall. Made me want to paint blue! :tu:

What do you need help with?

Advice on how to upload images to post on this forum - managed to create an album but can't see how to create posts with pics on.'prob straight forward but hey, if I don't know , I don't know!

Cheers

S

You need to copy the imagecode and insert into your post. I have my pics on photobucket and there you see the code right under the pic. It´s supposed to look something like this: http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t136/al...me/filename.jpg but with the tag "IMG" on each side of it

Archived