Greetings Brothers

Those are 1.5 years old :) just loaded them from my phone/photobucket. I just snagged another dozen already painted off ebay ehehe. Will save me some time touching them up. They are all based, but the new ones from ebay

There is something infinitely scary about dyslexic yet-silent cannibalistic Chaos Marines.. I cannot seem to let the thought go.. ;)

Great looking Malal/Malice minions though, the slightly off-white (probably due to the photo) looks almost silver in a few of the shots.

Well if my opinion has any weight, I'd say go for gold trim on entire army. Somehow it looks much better that way. Almost makes me wanna change my color scheme, and I just painted a batch of marines red... :P

Great looking Malal/Malice minions though, the slightly off-white (probably due to the photo) looks almost silver in a few of the shots.

You've got good eyes. I mixed Vallejo Airbrush Silver (about 3:1 favoring white) with a cheaper white paint, because the company is called the Mithril Lords. Gives them kind of a mother-of-pearl shine..

Archived