Mars Pattern Warhound Titan

Not bad!! What program is it done in? It reminds me a little of Google Sketchup (black outlines). I've used a few other programs in the past, how you finding that one?

Even if your company doesn't, there are companies out there that you just email the 3d part files to and they'll make it on their 3d printer/ laser sinter machine for a fee. Just watch out for that whole copywrite thing. That's how the guy from Dream Forge makes his stuff before casting.

Right then chaps,

i have nearly come to the end of my modeling now, only a few pipes and wires and things to add so i thought you would like to see the work so far.

i decided to change the color so that its easier to see and its quicker to change the part color than the background color for some reason. anyway without further a do,

gallery_32176_6163_269790.jpg

Right then chaps,

i have nearly come to the end of my modeling now, only a few pipes and wires and things to add so i thought you would like to see the work so far.

i decided to change the color so that its easier to see and its quicker to change the part color than the background color for some reason. anyway without further a do,

gallery_32176_6163_269790.jpg

Very nice indeed. Out of interest are you going to rig it?

I wouldn't try and add a skeleton if that's the base model pose. It's much easier to model with the thought of adding a skeleton in mind, then use the skeleton to pose the model.

This:

http://members.gamedev.net/_winterdyne_/sh...se_warhound.jpg

Turned into this:

http://members.gamedev.net/_winterdyne_/warhound_walk.avi

Archived