For the Dark Gods!

Thank you all. The dark gods have blessed me on this day. Now if I can just stay away from being turned into a spawn, I'll be alright!

They've yet to turn me into spawn, so I think you'll be fine.

Congratulations again! I trust you will use your powers to advance the agendas of the Dark Gods.

This place is sliding downhill faster than I could have possibly imagined. :)

Haha thanks... :P

Just looking out for you, bro. You should see what I'm using Brother Nihm's B&C card to bind him to, it's a scream. I always have the best interests at heart for my glorious Chaos mods. :P

Can I get a pair of tusks now? I've always wanted a pair of tusks...

Well your avatar clearly has tusks already, so it looks like you have been sufficiently blessed.

Enjoy your tusking!

Can I get a pair of tusks now? I've always wanted a pair of tusks...

Well your avatar clearly has tusks already, so it looks like you have been sufficiently blessed.

Enjoy your tusking!

What? Oh yeah, I forgot about them.

*Goes off happily to spear a Gaurdsman*

Ah I kept meaning to post here but things would come up that prevented it... things like 'work', bowel movements, the true Daemon Prince (my wife) and other elements of chaos.

But like a true trooper of the underverse I made it out alive....

I just wanted to say 'gratz to minigun, and he's an excellent choice. I don't know how many great conversations minigun has stepped in on as I change to my Chaos Chapter of the month during our dark time known simply as the Gav-e-strom. I know minigun is a great contributor, and has great patience. Congrats, and keep the nurglings at bay!

Archived