Space Marine HQ

Since our relocation to Texas I have time to get back into the hobby. I started with this Space Marine HQ. Not sure about the paint scheme or if it will be a single mini or part of an army.

For now here is what I have so far. I may switch the weapon with one from the Grey Knights weapon selection since I just received a large amount from a trade.

Thanks for looking and comment are welcomed

http://www.lunamedia.net/files/am/WIP_SM_HERO_001.jpg

Is it me or is the sword slightly curved? just been highlighting 2hours straight so it could be my eyes, but in the first couple pics it looks a little off. Otherwise very nice, especially that base. full of win.

Not sure I think is the angle of the picture. I checked but it looks straight.Thanks for the observation but I think I switching the weapon to a Daemon Staff from the GK kit. I will post pics as soon as I have built. I'm thinking Librarian.

The base is made from Durham Water Putty. I have a model that makes large rocks then I break it in smaller pieces and put it all together with Epoxy Sculpt.

I'm thinking of doing a tutorial on the Water Putty bases if so I link it from here

Thanks for the comments

Archived