People thoughts on my iron warriors so far

Kreepo6

:lol: Hi guys i have juststared pre heresy iron warriors i would like to see what you think of my army list of 1750 points

Space Marine Codex

Captain

Terminator Armour

Thunder Hammer

Storm shield

Master of the forge

Thunder hammer

5 terminators

2 chainfists

cyclone missile launcher

Land raider

10 marines

lascannon

meltagun

rhino

10 marines

lascannon

meltagun

rhino

10 marines

missile launcher

meltagun

rhino

10 devistators

4 lascannons

please tell me what you think ;)

sounds cool,

the only thing i can say is that i have an iron hands army and run a Master of the Forge in that as well, and all though it adds character to the force unless you make use of the access to more dreadnoughts it tends to soak up points without dishing out enough damage.

the problem is the lack of Invulnerable save, perhaps using the techmarine with full servo harness as a captain or mster with two power fists and digital weapons?

of course its up to you i just hopped to pass on my experiences with the MotF

good luck

looks good, however i feel they need more war machines and you know what says space marines and war machines best in one word

DREADNOUGHTS

seriously these guys are awesome, i spam a pair of them with MM/HF and its hilarious to see the amount of energy people will put in to destroying 230 points, awesome.

plus they go great with your MotF you could have four in this list... FOUR! :P

DM

I would like to see some pictures of the stuff your working on for it. Maybe I can get an idea of what I want to do from it... though I already get more ideas then I can shake a stick at... @_@

If your stuff is already done it should go in the Hall of Honor forum, as this one is focused around unfinished products and (not knowing for sure the status of your models) an Army on Parade group I would think belongs in that forum rather then here.

On a side note, can we get a mod to clean up this thread? Pretty please?

A mod is a moderator... As far as I know this form doesn't allow for posters to delete their posts.

Look forward to seeing your progress next week then ;)

You need to use the url from the IMAGE LINK area next to the pictures in your B&C gallery. Currently you are using the page url -- which is why your pictures are not showing..

So instead of this:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.php?autocom=gallery&req=si&img=68136

use

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/1306714649/gallery_61775_6176_74754.jpg

Why would you need to befriend a mod to start a new topic?

Also self-censored swearing is still swearing. It's a no-no. U instead of 'you' is also a no-no. Them's the rules. :angry:

index.php?autocom=gallery&req=si&img=68161index.php?autocom=gallery&req=si&img=68158index.php?autocom=gallery&req=si&img=68159index.php?autocom=gallery&req=si&img=68160

sorry about the bad pictures they were taken on my phone i will have better ones tonight with my camra :P

sorry i did it again lol if you want to see the pics go on my gallery whle i sort out this topic and other sorry again guys

You are linking to the gallery pages of a private(?) gallery instead of linking to the images themselves.

Note the URL in the lower right corner next to "Image Link", copy that instead and use the image tags.

Like so: gallery_61775_6176_47639.jpg

Archived