Grey Knights

Looking much better, man, but the lack of a wash or ink is still jumping out at me. A watered down Asurmen Blue, or a watered down Badab Black would make your guys' details pop. Keep it up, bro!

Thanks Brother, and I am sure you are right about the washes I might just have to get some black wash just waiting for some extra cash you know how it is. By the way lovin your post

Well, it's not bad for the armor. Perhaps go over the model again for a highlight on the sliver bits? Actually, the problem I'm seeing now is the head. It's just too bright. I'd suggest you do a pin wash of thinned down Asurmen Blue.

Well, it's not bad for the armor. Perhaps go over the model again for a highlight on the sliver bits? Actually, the problem I'm seeing now is the head. It's just too bright. I'd suggest you do a pin wash of thinned down Asurmen Blue.

Thanks for the advice, I left the heads so white cause they are going to be purfiers and from looking at them they seem to have white helms, would the blue give it a really blue look or would it keep it white?

Archived