Venerable dreadnought

Wayward

Wow.... B)

Interesting to see Deathwing done in pure instead of bone white. Seems to work quite well.

That still looks like a bone too me. He's just got it lighter than most.

Amazing work on the mini, brother. That is one impressive dreadnought. Might I suggest you use photobucket? The service is simple to use and doesn't require people to leave the site to open a full size picture.

Thanks for the replies lads!

Wow.... :)

Interesting to see Deathwing done in pure instead of bone white. Seems to work quite well.

I'll try to make a recipe for the bone, bear in mind I do not use citadel paints (well, I have a pot of mithirl ;)) so looking at the colour chart I'll try to make a proper list:

Base: Graveyard Earth

then Kommando Khaki,

then Dheneb Stone.

Devlan Mud wash (yeah, no Gripphone Sepia, the horror!)

first light with dheneb stone

then you start adding skull white to the Dheneb Stone and keep highlighting, until you are satisfied. My final highlight mix was 70/30 Skull/Dheneb.

Amazing work on the mini, brother. That is one impressive dreadnought. Might I suggest you use photobucket? The service is simple to use and doesn't require people to leave the site to open a full size picture.

Photobucket asks me to become pro or it'll shrink the pics... Imageshack,on the other side, leave them as they are, but you cant post the pics directly without thumbnails because they wont show properly, and you still have to click on it to wiew it. Guess I picked the lesser of two evils :P

Archived