Tyranid blood colour?

Judaz

Don't know if this is the place to post this, but it does have some links to BA since it's the hive fleet thats invading our sector.

I'm adding some dead tyranids to my bases and to my Dreadnoughts. The newest dread will get a ripped off carnifex head in his hand but I don't know what colour the nid blood is. I know there is some tyranid players here, and I can't be the only one to model dead nids to the bases.

So please enlighten me.

I just finished a chaplain that has a Leviathan ravener by the tail. I decided to go for scorpion green. It kind of reminds you of the blood from the Alien movies, which is fitting.

For color scheme purposes, I would consider doing green. If you do a bright, almost neon green, it will offset from the red very well. Perhaps you could even use some gloss varnish on it to make it look wet and slick too. That would be sweet.

I have a tyranid army the is the opposite colors of leviathan. Just because I had a spare hormagaunt I added on to the base of my dreadnought. I cut a chunk out of it and used hot glue for the guts. I then used about 3 different shades of green to paint the guts. I like how it turned out.

DSCF1685.jpg

Archived