Rando chaos sorcerer project

This is an old CSM Sorcerer I had that I decided to paint up. Really find that this is one of the less painted minis where people actually try to put time and effort into, probably because it's slightly horrible. I mean he's wearing an awkward pair of gloves and a dress, I really don't know if he's going to spit arcane sorcery or try to touch children. Other than that though I've always loved the helm and chest decorations. Here he is:

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/Baron_von_Orange/ChaosSorc.jpg

I'm stuck because I'm not sure what colours to paint his dress and gloves that will complement the firey blending I have on his other parts. I am equally lost with what would look good on his back pack. Any tips on what might make this kiddy molesting mini look cool would be greatly appreciated.

Might I suggest getting a hold of a colour-wheel? There are probably some versions banging around the net which detail complementary colours, and more.

But if you just want a sounding board I'd have to say use blues and/or blueish greens for his robes - iirc that range of colour complements fiery colours.

Also; Nice blending on the sorceror. He's looking great so far. :)

Might I suggest getting a hold of a colour-wheel? There are probably some versions banging around the net which detail complementary colours, and more.

But if you just want a sounding board I'd have to say use blues and/or blueish greens for his robes - iirc that range of colour complements fiery colours.

Also; Nice blending on the sorceror. He's looking great so far. :unsure:

yea I don't want him looking like Christmas though if I went with red's complimentary colour haha. There will be some green, maybe in his staff, but not predominantly. What I had thought of is doing some bleached bone freehand on his dress/robe thingy and also some blueish runes on his gloves.

Archived