Small UltraMarines Force

Hi,

I recently a few squad repaints for my Ultras and thought I'd post some pics.

https://picasaweb.google.com/11019739426762...feat=directlink

I apologise for the link, My PS3 browser doesn't support a lot of sites or their features, so this was the best i could manage.

Also the less than thrilling Pic quality is down to me having to use an ancient camera.

Not expecting many comments but if you feel like posting any feedback be my guest.

Cheers,

Mike.

could be the picture, but it looks like you missed the eyes/lens on the Assault marine sGt. (mr RED head)

really liked your shot gun scout squad

REALLY liked your Aobr dread but, bit order a Space marine bike wheel cap, and stick it in your Dread's DCCW (or fill that gap with some green stuff)

wasn't sure why you have roman numeral II on the shield Icon plate of one of your Aobr terminators, considering to my knowledge, that all TDA's are from the 1st company of the Ultra marines

if nothing else I would like you to hear that i REALLY like your marines! :D

Hi,

could be the picture, but it looks like you missed the eyes/lens on the Assault marine sGt. (mr RED head)

Fortunatley it is the picture,the lenses are painted on the Sgt,though i may go back and change them to green as the current red lenses don't seem to stand out too well.

wasn't sure why you have roman numeral II on the shield Icon plate of one of your Aobr terminators, considering to my knowledge, that all TDA's are from the 1st company of the Ultra marines

Thanks for all the comments,they are much appreciated!

I'm currently working on a Captain and Command Squad which should be finished in a few weeks.

Cheers,

Mike.

The Numerals are to represent which squad these Vets belong too.Wasn't sure if Terminators were organised into specific squads or not,but i went ahead anyway.

Archived