Possessed Ironboss Grimdakka

A while ago I made a bet with someone to see which one of us could make a more horrible fan character and see if we could top Draigo while clearly making it a parody of some sort. The limit was that they had to be linked to either the Sisters or Battle, Space Marines of Chaos; and to an extent I chose the latter.

The character I have is an undead Ork warboss powered by a chaos daemon who unintentionally returned him to life while trying to possess the corpse.

He now goes around the galaxy screaming out garbled battle cries like "choppa for da skull throne!" with an entourage of Orks, Khorne Berserkers and disgruntled Iron Warriors. Attacking and looting everything they see, including a captured Tyranid Hive Ship which was "tamed" and is now used as his flagship.

His chief objective: to see how many guns it will take to get "enuff dakka".

The full background will be far, far worse. For the time being here are the first layers of colour on the model:

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/162/6/7/ironboss_grimdakka_1st_layers_by_lord_shinra-d3in1vd.jpg

Yes, that is the rotor blade from a Ork deffkopta he's using as a close combat weapon.

And to make things worse here is the inital layers of colour on his intended transport:

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/162/f/d/kannon_waggon___first_layers_by_lord_shinra-d3in3dq.jpg

The character I have is an undead Ork warboss powered by a chaos daemon who unintentionally returned him to life while trying to possess the corpse.

Seeing how its a chaos possessed character and he leads power armored marines , and that this forum allows chaos of all kinds, I'd say it fits ;)

Can't wait to see what ridiculous fluff this guy has :)

Archived