Demon weapon help!

GeoWolf

So I have long played with a lord in various functions, with the expected mixed results. Now before anyone starts the lords suck argument, know that I do not care. When I use lords it is for fun.

On to the fun stuff! I am currently planning a Khorne lord conversion: power armor, wings and a demon weapon being the main wysiwyg. Due to bloodfeeder doing exceptionally well the past few games I want to do this, but I don't have an appropriate weapon. I see the weapon being the focus point, and I want it to shine.

Thus my question. What suggestions do you have for this? I don't particularly care if it is a fantasy, 40k, lotr or any of the other games, just that the weapon be terribly awesomely horrificly gorgeous. Thoughts?

I would agree that a 2 handed axe would be the best option, a good one might be the fantasy marauder horseman axe or the one from the chaos warriors.

There are also the possessed swords from the fantasy Chaos knights that would work, if you wanna go with the sword instead.

Well, I must say, I never thought of a Glaive! That's really good looking slayer! I will have to look into the beast men and chaos weapons. Also, is the Khorne lord the old metal one?

• 1 month later...
I made a juggernaught Khorne Lord a little bit back. The paintjob came out awful on the lord, but I ended up using the Bloodcrusher's kit for his Sword, the Hellblades have a variety of crooked edges that look like they could lacerate with a simple brush. The ones in the Juggernaught kit are alot longer than the Bloodletter Box, so I would suggest that direction. I was planning to draw some Red Runes on mine but never got around to it.

Archived