funny how things turn out

LaCroix

finally just started a blood angels army only after wanting to do one since second edition.

just started out with some death company that turned to a battleforce boxed set, that found an unused/painted tec squad, a devastator squad and sternguard squad, to an original death company boxed set, also forgot i had the new space hulk....

in easy terms i now have roughly between 2500 to 3000 points of blood angels lol.

all assembled just waiting to get around to paint.

oh and waiting for some forgeworld stuff

what else should i add??

all my plastic death company have jumpacks and have one assault squad. so i am lacking in the jumppack area.

trying to break the habit as i'm normally a crimson fists player or rather collector, and i was rather shooty

all my plastic death company have jumpacks and have one assault squad. so i am lacking in the jumppack area.

trying to break the habit as i'm normally a crimson fists player or rather collector, and i was rather shooty

B.A can do shooting great. Predators can go 6" and fire all their dakka, and devastators can have FNP and 4+ cover saves all the time. Or they can do other absurdities such as putting 9 av 13 veichles on the board. So your C.F habits don't have to be all bad.

thanks man. i did feel a little strange putting together two 10 man tac squads fir a BA army.

i was looking about and found a couple of old metal dreds that were still in bits.

hmm i agree tanks may be fun as my lone rhino would be a nice easy target in game terms.

maybe bikes?

oh and i found some new scouts with sniper rifles still only blu-tacked together. cant remember when i got them..........

Why do WAGs always end up with nid armies?

My missus picked them out straight away because they were 'cute'.

Her trygon prime is called Pikachu. seriously.

lol my missus painted hers up as ladybugs. she was nasty with them in 4th ed bloody red terror kept eating my marines!

Archived