Chaos Bits Inquiry

Hello Chaos Brethren, a quick question,

Which chaos box has the best/most selection of bits that would be appropriate for a pre heresy Night Lords force?

I'll be converting one of my older Marine armies so, i've already got the models, now I just need to skull them up a bit. Also, don't think i'll be buying the GW Night Lords upgrade Bits (don't care for the older, smaller scale.) Anyone have a suggestion for a good NL shoulder pad proxy? Thanks for any and all help!

-CC

make your own. all you have to do is make one then make a mould. theres plenty of tutorials for doing it. even if you can get your hands on a single one of their pads and make a mould and trim it and use it with a regular pad and you should be able to make a normal sized verion...

can cost a arm and a leg , but the best source for pre-heresy equipment is

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhammer-4000...?filter_reset=1

that should give you all of the pre-heresy weaponry and the like

short of that , you can always pick up the individual componants from the forgeworld armour sets from ebay or dedicated bits sites , but that could cost more in the long run

Pretty much any pre-heresy bits will work with night lords. They had the same options as the other legions.

I'd recommend lots of skulls, and chains for your trophies, and I'd stick with the GW shoulderpads, they are expensive because you get the near useless heads though. Besides the heads the scale isn't bad at all. Slightly smaller, but not noticeably so. Again the heads are pretty atrocious. You get lots of wings for conversion work though.

Whatever you decide you want to do with them, I hope you post photos!

Archived