LamenterMarine's Mephiston count-as

Mr Yellow

**Just realised, thanks to my bad english, that you might confuse me with the true scaling legend that is Lamenter. Sadly I'm not. If an admin reads this can they please change the topic name to LamenterMarine's**

This is my current WIP Mephy counts as, there are more photos in my main topic (and album), just follow the link in my sig.

gallery_60109_5815_408491.jpg

Comments and Criticism are welcome, it's still very wip so be gentle.

@ GLendor, the shoulder pas is actually part of the arm from the legion of the damned box sergeant. In fact I just nicked the whole thing off mine. The rest of the model will probably be sacrificed on the altar of eagerness and become reincarnated as a chaplain. The helmet is just a foot rest as I wanted something that high to put under it, it was nearby.

@Grotsmasha, I shall try not to disappoint

looking good. i'm looking forward to how this continues.

as for your topic name problem, you should be able to change the title by yourself. click the edit button in your first post and use "full edit" there you can change the title of the topic.

Right, so I'm pretty much done with this, unless you see any obvious things missing. I think i've had enough of working on (certainly today) as I can't be bothered to do a psychic hood, I may still.

so,

Front:

gallery_60109_5815_407084.jpg

Side:

gallery_60109_5815_448883.jpg

Other side:

gallery_60109_5815_165379.jpg

It is only the first step on the long road that is True Scale-vision but I am happy with the result in general, at least for next time I know what order in which I should sculpt detail.

The only thing that is seriously detracts from the mini is his right foot. I know it's gunna be a b**** to do, but end result will be totally worth it. The easiest way would be to carve away that foot and smooth the inside that leg, then from a second set of legs, remove the leg, salvaging the foot for use on your current mini, then a small amount of GS fill and your done-skies.

Cheers,

Jono

Archived