Bloodthirster

Finally finished this guy to head up my army! He's been a WIP for a while, but I only have the final pics for right now. May add gore to axe and base, but currently without.

Full model (too big for light box, so some pictures are of "meh" quality. I apologize for this)

gallery_61337_6203_317771.jpg

Scratch Built Base

gallery_61337_6203_15901.jpg

Shoulder armor with highlights (not too many as the wings block out light from above)

gallery_61337_6203_1986615.jpg

Thigh armor (took this due to the highlighting on the plates and it's a good example of the rest of the armor, but open enough to get a good pic)

gallery_61337_6203_1310189.jpg

The wings, two toned. They are black on the bottom, but transition to red, orange, then yellow.

gallery_61337_6203_199630.jpg

And finally, his face

gallery_61337_6203_2061243.jpg

Would love to get feedback on him!! Like I said, may add gore later on.

I also think this is awesome, but would like to point out that the eyes don't stand up to the quality of paint job you've done on the rest of the model. I think that they could use some shading and maybe a little glow. The glow is optional, but they currently look flat.

I also think this is awesome, but would like to point out that the eyes don't stand up to the quality of paint job you've done on the rest of the model. I think that they could use some shading and maybe a little glow. The glow is optional, but they currently look flat.

This. A little OSL would go a long way.

Edit: and the armour is ****ing amazing

Not sure how to shade the eyes. They are very deep set into the model. There is a slight glow look in person, some dry brushed color on inside of the eye area, but very faint. Debated using a dark blue wash to make the outside parts of the eye darker and a small white dot to add a shiny quality to the eyes, but not sure if I want to risk not liking it...

Archived