2nd Librarian Power for TH/SS unit

Coopervisor

I'm looking for some advice on my second power to take with a Librarian in TDA with a stormshield, who accompanies a unit of TH/SS terminators.

I've gone for Unleash Rage as this affects the whole unit and rerolling hits on thunder hammers is very useful. As for the second power, I'm not sure. I took Shield initially, but with the whole unit have 2+/3++ anyway it was never really needed.

Blood lance maybe in case they find themselves near mech?

Yeah, no idea why you would take shield. And sword is a little redundant in a unit of thunder hammers. So, probably Blood Lance or Fear of the Darkness. They add the most to the unit.

I took Shackle Soul as I intend to Deep Strike close to an enemy unit and I figure that if they need to take a LD test to do anything in their turn I will stand a better chance of surviving long enough to get into close combat.

I'm looking for some advice on my second power to take with a Librarian in TDA with a stormshield, who accompanies a unit of TH/SS terminators.

I've gone for Unleash Rage as this affects the whole unit and rerolling hits on thunder hammers is very useful. As for the second power, I'm not sure. I took Shield initially, but with the whole unit have 2+/3++ anyway it was never really needed.

Blood lance maybe in case they find themselves near mech?

Shield is a great force multiplier if they are in a Raider. The range is epic from hull.

Might of Heroes! Add attacks like certain guys on youtube add bacon strips to food! More TH attacks are always a good thing, especially with Rage kicked off, too. If they find themselves near mech the only sensible thing to do is hit it with hammers.

I always go with Sword and Rage. They can take out anything.

For my TDA Librarian with SS (Asryndall is his name), this is his standard power set. In fact, I have taken these two powers with that model since I first fielded him. (Granted, I don't use TH/SS terminators, but bear with me here.)

Rage means he's like-a-chaplain every round, which is pretty golden. However, if I need to open up a Land Raider, S10 is hard to beat.

Archived