Ultra terminator

Urb

There's actually 5 of these guys painted including the sergent. Converted deathwing termies I picked up for fun.

http://cormail1.coredge.com/urban/urbgallery.nsf/0A377C3B7BC08872852574480076B424/$FILE/Term7.jpg

After being on this forum it's become painfully obvious that my models are too clean. I'm going to pick up the black reach box set and learn how to paint up some weathered marines.

I agree with thantoes, clean marines are beautiful marines. Painting and modeling is an art, and with all art people are going to gave different opinions on what they like. I will say though learning a new technique is always nice too :)

haha okok... clean is still good. I do envy some of the awesome weathered power armour going around in here. Much for me to learn for the excellence I've seen here.

@Red Fury, Built up to white starting from shadow grey and adding white until I get to pure white.

My only critisism is that an old school marine should have a hazard striped fist and red on the weapons.

Ah agreed. I couldn't figure a way of painting hazard stripes on the fist without it overpowering the rest of the paintwork but I do love effect. Red on the weapon is striking and I think about that all the time. The helmet on the sergent really stands out to fortify the point. I'll post a group shot up soon.

I think that the infantry should be clean since they take pride in their personal cleaning but maybe weather the vehicles. Just the tracks and maybe a little of the bottom you know?

So the termie looks great though, is he a scout too? :D

Archived