Apocalypse

Ranwulf

Guys, tomorrow I am going to play an Apocalypse.

I will be fighting SM, SW, IG and SM(with a Warhound).

I already decided to go with a Archangel Formation(3 Stormravens). But here are two questions:

1) Can I attach an Independet Character to this formation? I mean, can I get Astorath or an Sanguinary priest wth them?

2)Any tip of another formation or good unit for Apocalypse?

Thanks all,

Ranwulf

P.S. Who Dares Win.

I always field the "Ancients Assault" formation from Imperial Armour Apoc. Unless you decide that flank attack asset is cheap, though.

Masters of the chapter is another neat formation. it gives you a crap-ton of assets, and there is even no need for the captains to stay together.

a unit I would recommend is the Damocles Command Rhino from the forgeworld apoc book. Basically an Orbital Barrage for 50 points!

I know this is too late for your game, but... A great formation is Veteran Vanguard with Infernus Pistols, Jump Packs and Storm Shields. Boy do they cost a bundle but on the Apoc. field the invulnerable keeps them on an objective and the ability to come on from any board edge with melta weapons is way cool. Add Melta Bombs and you can shoot and assault that Warhound to smoke and ruin.

Archived