Despite my better judgement

DreadLift

So like a fool, I decided I would go against my better judgement and ordered myself 4 boxes of Sanguinary guard and a fine-cast of Dante, all arrived today and even Dante looked in good shape with no chocolatie style aero bubbles. So really you guys wont be able to dissuade me from going SG heavy but what I would like to do is use this 1st post as a blog type thing to keep myself motivated lol

One thing I am looking at is not going traditional gold, but maybe white or even red as my main BA is KOB. So any thoughts on colour would be welcome and I will keep you guys up to date on how I get on (with pics of course). Also any thoughts on kitting these guys out would be cool too.

Will be starting construction tomorrow :P

Firstly, good luck and I'm interested in following your progress!

I'm about to put together my first 500 points of models for my first game on Wednesday. Lacking a camera, though, I don't see there's much point in running a blog.

I'm very curious to see how an elite army like this works. I rather want it to work well, because I rather want to play one myself! Let us know how it goes.

In terms of colour-schemes, I guess it's an entirely personal choice. I've seen them red, white or gold so far and none of them really sold me on the scheme. One of the reasons I haven't picked them up yet in my army is that I really don't know how I'd paint them. Let us know when you decide on something!

Archived