[Commission] Sanguinius Primarch of the Blood Angels

lilloser

I've been commissioned to sculpt the legion's primarch. Only now do I feel it is presentable enough to show W.I.P pics of.

http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x450/LilLoser2011/P1000914.jpg

LilLoser

If someone put that down on the table across from me... I'd push my own minis off the table and declare 'too much awesome'!

Will you be painting it? I'd love to see it with some color slapped on!

Simply Stunning, great job!

I like how the wings look a lil feminine (so to speak) it creates a nice contrast to the lines of the armour and lets face it, Sanguinius was "the most beautiful Primach in the cosmos" :devil:

I'd love to see it painted.

Yours in Honour, Faith and Blood

Chaplain Hiltraud

[EDIT] can't spell

The wings look like two separate sets of wings to me and that reinforces the Angelic look of the model. I would keep them just as they are. I would also like to know where they came from, they are very impressive.

I like everything about this model apart from the wings... Sorry. They do look too much like a butterfly, which makes me think 'fairy' more than 'angel'. Could we get more close-up shots of the armour and details?

And 1994... he looks UNsurprisingly femme to me! I always pictured him to be an elegant and refined sort of guy. Surpassed in androgeny maybe only by Fulgrim. Having said that, I don't think I'd dare question the manhood of a Primarch...

If someone put that down on the table across from me... I'd push my own minis off the table and declare 'too much awesome'!

Will you be painting it? I'd love to see it with some color slapped on!

I agree with [br]hushrong[/b]. You did a really amazing job. Would love to see him painted.

Archived