My WIP Chaos Version Of Njal Stormcaller

Looks awesome man. Might I suggest turning the head of the hammer so that it's facing his opponent? Kind breaks the immersion for me. Otherwise I love the conversion, and I love the color scheme (I hope you're keeping it!).

-joe

HERETIC!

In all seriousness, this is cool beans. Well done.

The only major complaint I have is that I think the staff shaft is too wide. It looks (to me, at least) like Chaos Njal is holding it by two narrowed out sections.

Minor complaints are that the staff head is a bit plain and could benefit from some hanging chaos gubbins or similar, and the staff is a little too long - I'd have aimed to have it no taller than the height of his armour.

As I said, its a great model and you should be proud - I just can't shake the feeling that his staff was made for a bigger man.

but im having problems finding a small material right now im just the plastic from cotton ear buds

Yeah, these are tricky to source. I've been meaning to pick up some plasticard rods, but I keep forgetting when I bits order.

Your new staff is the business btw - he looks far more serious now.

Typically Chaos threads hold no interest for me, as I'm a goody, goody, Emperor loving, heretic hating marine, but occasionally, such as now, I am impressed. Excellent work so far and I can't wait to see the finished item.

One quick question, is it a pointy chaos axe-like stick, or is it a wolfy bashing hammer type stick?

Cheers,

Jono

I like it, but then I am a dirty heretic. Long may the gods of Chaos draw all to there loving embrace. Keep up the good work looking forward to seeing him in vibrant color

The Staff head is awesome!! I think the thickness of the shaft looks much better now.

I really like the collected skulls atop his TDA. Very nice conversion...

... I was going to call you "brother", but I think that we see things from the opposite sides of the Imperium!!

End of Line

• 2 weeks later...

Archived