Scoring Dreads?

Hi,

In IA 10, using the siege list, you can take 1-3 dreads as a single troops choice. To me this implies that they are then a scoring unit. Is this correct or am I missing something?

Please tell me this is so as the idea of scoring dreads is just so cool :)

Hi,

In IA 10, using the siege list, you can take 1-3 dreads as a single troops choice. To me this implies that they are then a scoring unit. Is this correct or am I missing something?

Grey Knights can have scoring dreads because they have a special rule that can allow it, some Ravenwing land speeders can also score as it is specifically mentioned. Being a troops choice will not automatically make a vehicle score, it must have a rule that as previously stated explicitly states it may score... I don't know if IA10 has such a rule or not.

Hi,

Grey Knights can have scoring dreads because they have a special rule that can allow it, some Ravenwing land speeders can also score as it is specifically mentioned. Being a troops choice will not automatically make a vehicle score, it must have a rule that as previously stated explicitly states it may score... I don't know if IA10 has such a rule or not.

Did I miss something in my GK codex?

Can you show a page number that allows GK dreads to count as troops.

BRB states vehicles cannot count as scoring units.

Again being a troops choice does not necisarly mean you are scoring. Vehicles do not score without special rules to the contrary. Similarly the swarm rule also prevent scoring, as well as a handfull of other special rules. If this was not so then any dedicated transport to a troops choice would be scoring. Yes your rhino you baught for your tac squad is a troops choice dispite not counting against your FOC limits, but they cannot score (unless there is a scoring unit in them as per transport rules)

Archived