Shadow Swords Space Marines

Malivon

I like a lot! Great freehanding on the symbol, I don't think I could make a sword like that on a shoulderpad unless I'd been literally injected with a dose of long patience. :) Do you have any background material on them? The bases look like they haven't been painted though. :D

Cambrius

Yes I am writing fluff on them as we speak. I just posted some of the first chapter of it that I have been writing on the short stories page. Also I am working on a mini for the main protagonist aswell. So ssome time this week I will have a face to go with the main Character.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=233086 , this is a link to the story.

The freehand designs on the shoulderpads look nice. The armor itself looks good but could use a bit of work with some more detail on the chest plates etc. Also need some cleaning of mold lines that you missed fella. I know how easy it is to miss one and the pain it is to correct but there you have it, my (hopefully) constructive criticism.

very nice, just paint or ink the sand on the bases and you are done.

I concur. Those paint jobs look amazing; I'd definitely darken up the bases just a bit to "fit the mood" as it were. I understand you may have been going for contrast, but maybe make that look like "night-time dirt" then. :( And flock!

Archived