I've Fallen From Grace

Phlegon

Hello,

Well I have decided to start on a new army since I completed my Crimson Fists and took me a short break to play another game that shall not be mentioned here. So I am looking back into when I first started playing 40k (back in 3rd edt) when I had a horribly collect, built, and painted Iron Warriors army and I am now dedicated to redoing that army. Now I know that Chaos has an old codex and is plagued with problems but I’ll be honest I like a challenge, it makes the win so much better when you get it. So that’s enough rambling out of me and I look forward to meeting all my new Chaotic Brothers!

DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR!

That's how Jeske says hello, by the way....

Welcome back to the embrace of the True Gods, Phlegon. They knew you couldn't stay a loyal dog forever. ^_^ Any chance of a WIP thread for your Iron Warriors? I'd love to see 'em in process. Again, Welcome!

Yeah I'm going to get a WiP going soon. This is going to be a slow process (got my third son due in August). Right now I'm working on a termie kill team to play (my LGS has an 8x4 kill team board). So I will be using these guys to work out the kinks of my paint scheme. Thanks to all for the warm welcome (much better than the one I got as a loyalist ;) )

IRON WITHIN IRON WITHOUT

Take all the time you need, man. I got 4 kiddos myself, I know where you're coming from, lol.

Hey, you're a Tarheel too? No wonder you returned to Chaos, this state corrupts people... ;)

Archived