Of Inquisitors & pointy things... Galefire [artwork] thread

PM sent.

First the commission of an entire army... now this... Why are you so rich and able to do all these things I wish I could do? :)

Which means for you, Daedalus, I really like your work. Just one question, why is a Dark Eldar and a Space Wolf working together? Otherwise, this is all pretty fantastic :unsure:

PM sent.

First the commission of an entire army... now this... Why are you so rich and able to do all these things I wish I could do? :P

Which means for you, Daedalus, I really like your work. Just one question, why is a Dark Eldar and a Space Wolf working together? Otherwise, this is all pretty fantastic ;)

Not rich, just insane ;)

PM sent.

First the commission of an entire army... now this... Why are you so rich and able to do all these things I wish I could do? :P

Which means for you, Daedalus, I really like your work. Just one question, why is a Dark Eldar and a Space Wolf working together? Otherwise, this is all pretty fantastic :wub:

I have a very simple answer for this: the client asked me to ;)

That was actually a piece he was giving to his soon to be wife on their wedding day.

I was quite surprised and... honored? I guess, to say the least. I mean, I guess if Lelith and a Space Wolf got stranded and surrounded by 'nids, they might try to kill the 'nids before killing each other? Mostly I think its because his wife loves Lelith and Dark Eldar, and he has an SW army, so he wanted them both to be present.

That was actually a piece he was giving to his soon to be wife on their wedding day.

I was quite surprised and... honored? I guess, to say the least. I mean, I guess if Lelith and a Space Wolf got stranded and surrounded by 'nids, they might try to kill the 'nids before killing each other? Mostly I think its because his wife loves Lelith and Dark Eldar, and he has an SW army, so he wanted them both to be present.

That's just awesome, I take that back as criticism and add it as compliment ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived