Angels of Redemption

For a moment I thought was a blurry shot of semi striped metal models, we really need better pics then this :P

I do see a mold line on one of the hammers that you see top down, you could remove that bit.

What kind of list do you play?

Ok, 3rd game, this time vs Blood Angels. KP mission.

My first mistake was to spread in half the table instead of castling up.. second mistake was being too aggressive with bikes and attack bikes.

Despite that i managed to pull a win, getting 11 KP vs 7.

Belial squad were the star players, chewing up 2 razorbacks, 2x 5.men assault squads, 1 attack bike squad, 2 sanguinary priests, 1 librarian and 1 10 men assault squad... all that under fire... impressive!

Great result :).

Belial squad were the star players, chewing up 2 razorbacks, 2x 5.men assault squads, 1 attack bike squad, 2 sanguinary priests, 1 librarian and 1 10 men assault squad... all that under fire... impressive!

Impressive. What's the composition of that squad and what version of Belial were you using, twin claws or TH/SS?

• 2 months later...
Some very impressive painting CL. I doubt I'd ever have the patience to paint a split heraldry like that. Seeing that Bretonnian standard has given me a good idea for my Ravenwing standard bearer...

At first I didn't think I had the patience , but the extra effort is well rewarded because it's so uncommon to see a halved scheme that even if the paintjob is only tabletop quality I get compliments because it's striking and different.

I do it by hand without masks. green gets painted first , then the khaki so that any mistakes are covered up. Since it isn't a single big surface, one can eye just 50% for the surfaces being painted.

So first I undercoat black since DA green doesn't like white undercoat and khaki covers well over black. tehn I go DA green over half the model, roughly 50% or more, no worries in spilling to ther half. Then I go khaki and first thing I do is paint the frontier, covering up any DA green. From then on is just regular painting and the occasional touch ups. DA green gets badad bllack wash, khaki gets devlan mud.

Archived