What else should I get?

irkahn

Hello everybody, I'm kinda new to WH40K just started playing with necrons 4 months ago, I didn't like them, so I switched to BA, and I'm loving it.

I think I have a pretty decent army, but I would like to hear suggestions of more seasoned veterans on what else I should get.

My army so far:

2 STORMRAVEN GUNSHIP

1 RHINO

10 DEATH COMPANY (No Jump pack)

1O TACTICAL SQUAD

10 ASSAULT SQUAD

5 SANGUINARY GUARD

1 DEATH COMPANY DEREADNOUGHT

1 FURIOSO DREADNOUGHT

2 SANGUINARY PRIEST

1 CAPTAIN

1 CORBULO

1 LEMARTES

1 DANTE

1 ASTORATH

1 TYCHO

I don't usually play any games over 2000 points, so I want to get awnsers to various threats of different armies

I was thinking of maybe getting a devastator squad or a scout squad with sniper rifles, maybe another furioso, mainly because I play a lot of horde-like armies here hehe, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated ^_^

i think the only thing that you actually need is a libby. they feature in all my armies and they always do really well. they are a versatile, cheap hq.

another thing i would get is either more assault marines OR more tactical marines. i would pick one because i like to have a couple squads of one, and one of another. in this way, they mutually support each other.

SS/TH termies are awesome, especially if in a SR or LR.

i hope thats given you something to think about. feel free to ask about any of my choices.

Magnets, predators, razorback sprues. So you can use them as rhinos Rbs or preds. If you really don't like Preds gets RBs and keep the top unglued. They aren't essential but Baals SCREAM blood angels. If I ever meet one of those CF players that claims they should have them too violence will ensue. Try proxying a rhino as a vindi to see if you like it.

First of all, thank you very much for the replies guys!!!

I was thinking of adding a Librarian, you convinced me now hehe, how good is the T erminator Armor Librarian? I just love that fineacast model hehe, and the idea about the TS and AS complementing each other sounds great, maybe ill get another AS.

Regarding the tanks, I have tried to keep true to the "BA are all about assault and deep strike" idea, however, the idea of a mechanized army seems very good, what kind of armies would it be good against?

The obvious things that I might personally mention would be more Assault Marines. I play a DOA list so I already have 25 for 1000 points but I suspect some magnets, and 10 more ass marines ( convertible between JP and normal ) would be quite nice. Another razorback kit too for the option of switching between Rhino/Razor ( and Predator if you can face all the alterations )

Razorback

Assault Marines

Bit bland but useful.

Archived