120mm Space Marine

Redfinger

it's funny that you buy something and then redone it all :P

the bolter is realy impressive! the fist is realy good to, but what tingles me is the "fold" in the under hand pipe. it look like something that could easily be fix, no?

and for the Sigismund thing, nothing forbid him to be named Sigismund. like today some peoples are named Jesus.

it's funny that you buy something and then redone it all :)

the bolter is realy impressive! the fist is realy good to, but what tingles me is the "fold" in the under hand pipe. it look like something that could easily be fix, no?

and for the Sigismund thing, nothing forbid him to be named Sigismund. like today some peoples are named Jesus.

Good point about the name....and yeah as far as building and redoing.....that is always my problem, I buy a mini and I find my self resisting how to make it look "cooler" that is why almost all my marines have had their poses altered, I get tired of that damned "Space Marine" 2-step.....lean to the left....lean to the right....point your finger in the air and yell!!!

Any way I have also been playing around with the plans for a terminator to be made "in scale" with this guy, I have drawn up some plans, but I am still deciding on the pose, I might keep it a neutral pose so the modeler can convert as needed...

Ashton

Archived