DoA Question

Glitch85

Hey all, Ive recently joined a gaming club near me and I was playing a game last night against one of there members and he said that I cant use Heroic Intervention with Decent of Angels so when my vangaurd deep strike they have to roll Scatter + 2D6.

I went though the codex and couldnt find anything to back this up so he said he must of read it in the FAQ but ive just read that and cant find anything so is he wrong??

Hey all, Ive recently joined a gaming club near me and I was playing a game last night against one of there members and he said that I cant use Heroic Intervention with Decent of Angels so when my vangaurd deep strike they have to roll Scatter + 2D6.

I went though the codex and couldnt find anything to back this up so he said he must of read it in the FAQ but ive just read that and cant find anything so is he wrong??

He is wrong. Lots of players don't realize that DoA is attached to jump packs, so even though the Vanguard don't list DOA on their rules, they still have it (if they buy jump packs)

When your opponent makes a statement like this, the burden is on them to prove it. You can prove Vanguard have DoA, its up to them to prove it doesn't work with HI (and they can't)

...and post it across ALL 40K Forums everywhere.

I don't expect other people to know our rules as clearly as we do, but I do expect that when other people know enough about our Vanguard Vets to know that they do not list DoA as a specific rule that they would also know the Jump Pack rules listed in our Codex. Selective reading FTL.

Archived