Captain Corien Sumatris

Rob_Loken

Cheers folks, with regard to the Bolter-on-a-stick, yes with Sumatris' rules it is a mind-linked weapon which essentially works like an angelus boltgun for the Sanguinary guard. For the points Sumatris is well hard plus he gives the unit he's with furious charge. However having said all that I also use him as a regular captain with a relic blade and storm shield. Then the Bolters just for show. It's whispered by other Astral Claws that he's just overcompensating for something else.

Then the Bolters just for show. It's whispered by other Astral Claws that he's just overcompensating for something else.

Heck, all Space Marines are. Have you seen their shoulder pads? ;)

The mini looks awesome. I really love the fact that not only did you paint the model well, it is posed and based beautifully. It really is a complete piece. :lol:

Then the Bolters just for show. It's whispered by other Astral Claws that he's just overcompensating for something else.

Heck, all Space Marines are. Have you seen their shoulder pads? ;)

The mini looks awesome. I really love the fact that not only did you paint the model well, it is posed and based beautifully. It really is a complete piece. :D

Maybe the reason he's compensating is also thew reason he is so pure. demonstrated by the extra leg armour.

actualy really like this guy.

Heck, all Space Marines are. Have you seen their shoulder pads? :P

well you can't seriously go through all those "with the appropriate chimiotherapy a Space marines shall..." without loosing something viril at the passage!

Beautiful Model great use of the grey knight kits. How did you do the Relic blade? Your army looks great in the flesh even if you had the curse of the dice ;) yesterday(thursday). Did you have any better luck in the campaign game?

Cheers mate much appreciated. The campaigns were a bit better. I got four games in, I won 2 and lost 2 so not too bad. My orbital bombardment actually wiped out something in one game rather than the scattering harmlessly away, haha.

With regard to the relic blade, it's pretty simple, I starts from chaos black and gradual mix in scab red until it's pure scab red. Then I add in blood red until it's about 50/50. Then I added in bleached bone I mixed it until I almost had bright pink tie the very top highlights on the edges of the sword. Hope that helps.

Cheers

Rob

Archived