Angels of the Storm

Really nice and origional colour scheme, and very neat on the painting too.

The photo has quite a bit of shine to it so i'm guessing they are a lot darker in person so I would personally take the purple up another level with a sharp line hilight round the edges, I would also have done the armour plates that hang from their wastes purple too though both of those are just my personal taste ^^

If you could I would change the bronze effects to gold as I think that would work better with the scheme your going for. Having said that they still look great as they are, you have a nice looking force in the making and i'll be looking forward to seeing more :rolleyes:

@ Chaplain Lucifer

Thanks, Im trying new techques and hightlighting. I hope they will come out better. I repainting my army and will have pics soon.

@ Azurious

Thanks, I am using an old camera. im planning on some changes and will more pics for all to see.

I like them.Very original,might i suggest something though?Because they are a metalic colour why not make their purple bits metalic purple?Paint them silver as well and wash them three-four times with purple wash.

Just a thought.

Give us some fluff too!

I like them.Very original,might i suggest something though?Because they are a metalic colour why not make their purple bits metalic purple?Paint them silver as well and wash them three-four times with purple wash.

Just a thought.

Give us some fluff too!

Look just above the banner.

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l