Chaos Sorcerer With Wings Conversion

Looking good. Nice painting, the red on the armour looks really good. I like your use of Huron's body and that ork arm is suitably bulky and weird looking for a chaos marine. My only gripe is the imperial aquilla on the sword hilt. Overall pretty sweet looking sorcerer you got there. Any chance of some photos from some other angles?

Thanks guys. The aquila on the hilt was at first to reperesent that it was a sorcerer with mark of slaanesh (emperor Children). He wasnt supposed to look too scary. I was trying more to make it look like a divine sorcerer. The huron model is a great starting point for any chaos lord. I used the metal one for this, i never had fincast but i cant wait to get my hands on one! Also, im adding a resin base for this model and ill try to post pics up today.

Great conversion I like the striding forward pose! But I am not sure about the handle of the force weapon, the swords grip (below the hand) does not seem to line up

with the blade bit (above the hand) but that may be the photo angle.

Nice work!

Great conversion I like the striding forward pose! But I am not sure about the handle of the force weapon, the swords grip (below the hand) does not seem to line up

Nice work!

Nice work!

Nice work!

Archived