Curare Arrers (BA custom chapter)

fawx

Hi

I am looking for suggestions for my new BA chapter.

It is based on the poison arrow frog the Native americans used to create their poison.

Curare is the colloquial term for the poison.

Arrers is derived from Arrows, representing the speed and from where the poison is delivered.

Instead of black rage the SM have extra gland secreting Curare poison into body making them more vicious and stronger. However these combat drugs finally take their toll and kill the marine, in the equivalent of the black rage.

This is the picture of my proposed colour scheme. :D Please tell me if it doesnt work, im new ^_^

sm.php?b62c=@h6CQ1_hn3k4.iakk7@_@@___.@hGNcJ@@__@@@@_@_@_@__@@_@_@__@_@__hGNcJ_@@@___@@@@_@@_.&

Please leave suggestions

Thanks

Fawx

New user ;)

Click on the link

You uploaded it wrong, when you click the link it takes you to a page full of the code. The IMG tags should wrap around the link, like so

But on a single line.

sm.php?..._@@@@_@@_.&

Simply take the URL from the address bar, copy it, click the insert image option beside the smiles drop down menu, and paste the URL into the pop up box.

That is the pic you uploaded, btw. Might want to fix it.

Waiting to see it!

Sorry if I came across as harsh.

There it is!

Hmmm...The only thing I could suggest would be to change the color of the soft armor, though to what I don't know. It just seems...off.

I like the scheme though, now I just wait for the chapter badge :huh:

I love the half black/half green with gold accents, except I would keep the belt (if not the buckle as well) as an armor color, too much gold otherwise.

I personally am not a fan of the green/black quartered, I just don't think it works s well.

Can't wait to see your test model though!

-joe

Archived