Malevolent's Knights of Blood

I'm digging the lightning claw fella, my only suggestion with him would be making a slight cut at the inside of the top knuckle, so that you can bend the blades like he's curling his fingers. Far more menacing that way, lol. Other than that, very cool man.

I will definitely give that a try. Anything to make him more menacing is good for me :) Thanks for the advise brother.

@Brother Kovash: Thank you. I'm glad you like them so far. Theres plenty more to come.

@Biohazard: Thank you again for the kind words. I'm definitely going to be doing a little bit of cutting on those claws, the more I look at it the more it seems a bit too static for my liking.

@alejandrinus: Thank you so very much for the kind words. I'm glad you like what I'm doing. If anyone truly inspired me it would've been 1000heathens and his Marines Malevolent army. He sparked the fire on going back to older models and giving them a fresh start, insead of being forgotten or worse trashed. Theres plenty more on its way.

• 2 weeks later...

Minor update

Just showing that I'm not slacking off on these guys. Ive been toiling away on both my KoB and my Vostroyan army (two old Leman Russ' who need some good ol' TLC). I tried a different technique for the silver on this guy. Although it may seem a bit sloppy, once hes in a 10 man unit he'll blend right in. I just have to do some fine tuning to the process on the next guys.

http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2011/8/12/257882_sm-Blood%20Angels,%20Knights%20Of%20Blood,%20Space%20Marines.jpg

http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2011/8/12/257881_sm-Blood%20Angels,%20Knights%20Of%20Blood,%20Space%20Marines.jpg

Cheers and thanks for looking!

Archived