My Tale of Four Gamers Army from start to finish

oligrocott357

Hey all,

Me and a couple of friends have decided to start a tale of four gamers style game. I've decided to do a Blood Angels army but wanted to make my own successor chapter. Below is the colour scheme I am planning on using...it doesn;t look too Blood Angels like I know but it will have Blood Angels elements added to it like Helmet colours designating units and so on. I have decided to call them the Knights of the Chalice, all based around Corbulo's Chalice that contains Sanguinius' blood, making it a more loyal chapter because of fighting for their lost Primarch. I shall update this soon with my first models and possibly lists to see what people think.

gallery_50153_6216_32376.jpg

Is the grey going to be metallic? Would look great against the blue. What is the chapter symbol going to be? Some sort of 'red' grail motif would be very BA, with red details like blood drop gems and maybe red eyes? As for helmet colour don't forget Devs have blue anyway so may be difficult to use.

Good luck witht the army :)

Why thankyou :P

I'm not sure to be honest I think a bright red may look a little too out there...but then again Blood Angels are usually quite out there with Bright Red armour...

What do you reckon?

And thanks Brightguy...I think that would work, I'm going to have to do a tester I think to see how it looks.

Archived