Lukas, the 'Dirtiest Fighter'

dizzy-xc

Ok, so each time, during shooting and assault I allocated wounds to Lukas that I wanted rerolled (because the entry doesnt specify for shooting or assault, just that all 'to hit rolls' are to be rerolled). Both times my opponent says that I cannot do that because he didnt allocate the wounds toward Lukas.

To be fair, he can't. Lukas lacks the IC rule so he is a normal upgrade for the squad and cant have directed wounds. The entry says 'all successful to hit rolls specifically allocated toward Lukas are to be rerolled'. So my opponent by saying I was the one allocating the ounds to him doesnt allow him to use the Pelt.

So how does it work? Does his whole squad have to die before using the Pelt? Thats broken imo.

So how does it work? Does his whole squad have to die before using the Pelt? Thats broken imo.

I think that's the way it works. Players allocate wounds within their squad, not hits. So unless he is the last member, or somehow can be directly targeted, his Pelt doesn't work.

I'm pretty sure (almost certain) that this is addressed in the Space Wolves FAQ, so you may want to go back and review that.

V

Archived