New Death Guard Captain

Seriously in WIP.

This my new HQ (he'll be my CC HQ.) He'll have bolters soon enough, 2 mounted on each hand. I was thinking of getting the DGuard stuff in FWorld, but not sure.

Plz, I'm new to the DGuard and I need some help for decals. (should I give him a helmet instead and bloat his abs into a soggy bag of guts?)

Kit:Chaos Terminator Lord Pack

Chaos Space Marine Squad Pack

Green Stuff and Detail Putty

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k640/Cristian_Ly/newlord1.jpg

Well, I'm glad see one DG champion that isn't fat - it makes a refreshing change. I'd be fine if he had a suitably pallid complexion rather than looked like he was rotting from the inside out. Not all champions have to look the same, I say. :D

Well, I'm glad see one DG champion that isn't fat - it makes a refreshing change. I'd be fine if he had a suitably pallid complexion rather than looked like he was rotting from the inside out. Not all champions have to look the same, I say. :D

+1

many are made to look fit to burst but its would be a nice change to see a champion of nurgle was degrading rather than expanding.

nice work so far, more holes and rot marks on the armour would suit the degrading look.

Archived