Where is this base from?

esinhorn

I saw this Horus pic with an awesome base that does not come with the model.

Does anyone know where it is from?

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/wilis516/warhammer-40k-warmaster-horus-chaos-primarch-heresy-le-e1425-1.jpg

What makes you think it isn't a one off? I've tried many of the resin base makers and that looks something like some bases I got from Scibor. He has a series with dead dudes on it. I painted one recently. The other big Polish resin mini company makes sweet bases too. I generally use resin bases for most of my work now but I still build custom bases too.

The bottom Bezerker is on a Scibor base with sort of wounded or dead guy crawling around.

I'd look at Scibor's stuff, them and Micro Arts make the most over the top bases. I collected a whole pile of links to companies that make miniatures and wargaming supplies.

I am aware of Scibor and most of the other resin base guys(also a fan btw)

I have never seen this particular one before it reminds me of the angel and devil models I saw a ways back.

If you look at the centre-front corpse with it's head tilted back, you'll see that the head is actually from

the vampire-counts zombie kit.

I think it's custom made.

Malatox

Which kit malatox?

Also thanks for input,I am guessing it is custom too since I looked at every resin base maker on Cmon and Warstore and could not find it.

Resin bases are cheating anyway I guess :)

It's from the fantasy Vampire Counts Zombie kit. I know because I used it for some plague-zombies for my Death-Guard <_<.

If you look on the GW website I'm sure you'll easily find it.

Malatox

Archived