Pedro Kantor Conversion

Hi all, thought id give true scaling a marine a try! always been a bit daunted by it but it went better than i expected. I really dont like the GW version of Pedro, to me he looks more a veteran sergenat than a Chapter Master.

Hes far from finished, just stuck together with blue tac at the moment. needs a lot of green stuff filing and 'chapter master' details. Id like your opinion if you think he looks anatomically correct? and if you think hes to tall?

Cheers.

gallery_58408_6153_327332.jpg

Cool pose. The model is coming along nicely. The poses are dynamic on the other members of the squad. I do think the legs need to be bulked up a bit and if you keep the torso the same they could maybe use some spacers in there to give them some height. Pedro looks a little top heavy right now. Keep up the good work!

Thanks all for the comments!

@Dorns_fist - Not an entire army, i just wanted to make Pedro stand out.

@Doghouse & TheDarkApostle - Your right about the waist, ill add pouches/grenades etc just above the belt to raise the waist.

@Seva - Your right about the legs, they need bulking out.. the skinnyness really shows in the photo.

@Dorns padawan - Yep, i have about 3000-4000 points of fists. A few of my other models are in hall of honour.

Archived