Space Wolves: Questions needing Answers

Fated

Several unrelated questions, really, but I find it tedious (and possibly memory consuming for the forum) to set up several new topics for each question I have.

So, here it goes.

1. Are there any ways to outflank/infiltrate/scouts Grey Hunters?

2. What are optimal builds for Grey Hunters and Landspeeders(versatile builds for landspeeders)

3. What are your opinions on Blood Claws? Are they effective for their points worth?

4. What are initiative tests, and how do you do them?

Thanks.

Well let me see if this old wolf can help you out.

1. No, Grey Hunters can't do those things but thats why they have wolf scouts.

2. 10 man pack of hunters with double special weapons, mark of the wolfin, wolf standard, rhino. Or 9 man pack meltagun or special weapon of choice, wolf standard, mark of the wolfin, rhino, attach wolf guard pack leader with combi-weapon and powerfist. Those two builds are very good. I do prefer the second one with the wolf guard.

Land Speeders are the usual suspects. Typhoon with heavy bolter, and tornado with multimelta and heavy flamer.

3. Blood claws are more of a fun/ fluff choice unless you run them with 15 men in a landraider crusader with wolf priest attached. Then they are nasty but this costs a lot of points.

4. Easy, roll equal or less than your initiative stat and you pass the test. Note a 6 is an auto fail even if you have 6 or more initiative.

I hope this has helped.

Archived