Pellas Mir'san

Indeed it is ninja-esque or very swordsmany. The mental picture I had was he just got done with one of those run at each other and make one cut duels that you see in some martial art/samurai movies, of course he being the victorious one.

Indeed it is ninja-esque or very swordsmany. The mental picture I had was he just got done with one of those run at each other and make one cut duels that you see in some martial art/samurai movies, of course he being the victorious one.

Yes, just as if he had just landed after having chopped some Secessionists head in mid-flight. ;)

Turelhim vampire, just a suggestion: When you do the basing maybe you should do some cracks on the ground under his feet.

Haha, glad you like the pose guys, when I read his background as the best swordsman in the chapter I just had to model him using his twin blades rather than his combi flamer.

I knew I wanted to have the Cinder Edge swept backwards like it is but wasn't sure on the rest of the pose until I spotted the kneeling legs. The rest just came naturally as I assembled the model.

I plan to get him neatened up and painted tonight and tomorrow, to hopefully have him ready for a game on Thursday night. I'll update more as I go on.

Khornatekiller, I figured that seeing as the combi weapon cannot fire both the bolter and the flamer at the same time that an artificer as skilled as Mir'san would be able to find a way to make the bolter and flamer use the same barrel to be extra efficient.

I kind of like the idea so might make more in a similar vein.

Khornatekiller, I figured that seeing as the combi weapon cannot fire both the bolter and the flamer at the same time that an artificer as skilled as Mir'san would be able to find a way to make the bolter and flamer use the same barrel to be extra efficient.

That works for me lol :devil:

Good answer

That works for me lol :devil:

Good answer

Update time!

Just started on the painting, lots more work to be done - my plan to have him painted by tonight is pretty much foiled already as I spent most of last night watching episodes of Castle instead of painting. :)

Still, here's the updated photos - taken from my mobile phone so not great quality:

gallery_289_1152_56759.jpg

gallery_289_1152_298.jpg

gallery_289_1152_40447.jpg

He is off to a great start turelhim vampire!

I am a bit unfamiliar with Salamanders and most that I have seen are mostly green. So might I inquire as to why he has the yellow helm, shoulder guard, arm, and leg? It looks really cool and I'm curious about it.

Archived