Pellas Mir'san

Cheers guys!

The final colours will be green and yellow on the armour, and a black cloak with yellow 'spots'.

The green and yellow stems from the original Salamanders colour scheme from (I think) rogue trader, one of the boxed sets had the Salamanders on the front cover in those colours, and I like them so much more than the latest colour scheme.

The cloak design is based on the colours of the real life fire salamander, and is how I paint all my drake scale cloaks.

I also got my Contemptor dread today, so I am really excited to get that and Mir'san finished. :lol:

The green and yellow stems from the original Salamanders colour scheme from (I think) rogue trader, one of the boxed sets had the Salamanders on the front cover in those colours, and I like them so much more than the latest colour scheme.

I'll have to look that scheme up, it already looks cool on Mir'san and for some reason I want to see more of it. The only not-totally-green paint scheme I had seen before was where they were painted like actual salamanders where they were black with orange/yellow over it.

• 3 months later...

I love the pose, for height you could put him on a big rock, pillar etc if you want a towering look.

Just noticed the combi-flamer using the FW Umbra Ferrox (I think) and a normal flamer. Very nice take on a combi-flamer, so much so it is nicked :lol: You should do a Librarium tutorial, I got one and my combi-flamer is poop comparesd to yours.

Archived