Does DC dread score?

In the codex, under the regular power armoured Death Company it says they never count as a scoring unit, fair enough. I didn't however see anything under the Death Co. dread's rules saying hr doesn't count.

He is a troop choice(one I love by the way.) so he scores I think, but did I miss something somewhere?

It is a veichle. So unless it's apoc'. No. (Only transports can 'score' when they have a scoring squad inside) Plus no doubt if that were recinded I would say the DC no scoring rule would/should cross over.

i'm pretty sure someone else asked this question already today, but no- he doesn't score. In the main rulebook only non-vehicle troops choices count. And before someone mentions gk dreadnoughts, that involves a special ability from the brother captain, without which, they still dont score.

Sorry, also a double post, I forgot I included it in yesterday's set of questions so it was already answered below.

I guess mine is just a special dreadnaught so he scores. I'll cheat until they FAQ it like Grey Knights.

They're not going to FAQ it. It's crystal clear in the rules.

Sorry, also a double post, I forgot I included it in yesterday's set of questions so it was already answered below.

I guess mine is just a special dreadnaught so he scores. I'll cheat until they FAQ it like Grey Knights.

They're not going to FAQ it. It's crystal clear in the rules.

Yep. It's a walker and it has Black Rage, doesn't it? Both of those are pretty specific with regards to scoring (i.e. they can't).

That will make you popular with your opponents. You know the rule yet chose to disregard it?

Anyway, as you asked the same question yesterday and got the same answers, this thread is done.

gallery_26_548_17134.jpg

Archived