Some Dark Angel (variant) love

Lord_Edgimus

I assume most of you guys have been keeping up with the games day updates, but for those who haven't, they've released information on some mortis contemptor stuff

will only post the specific information here relating to the dread, there's a lot of nice videos here http://duskfallsonadeadland.blogspot.com/2...minar-vids.html for who wants to see them

More Contemptor arms.(Twin Linked Auto Cannon arms, Plasma Cannon, Heavy Conversion Beamer, Mortis Pattern(Typhoon Launchers and Assault Cannons on each arm), Heavy Bolters)

Moar tools for the "Fat Wheelie Bin" yippie ;)

Thanks for the link Alys, I don't spend much time looking around the Games Day parts of the FW site.

That CML looks cool with the twin ACs, and the conversion beamer will look great on a bike (grumbles as we can't yet have a MotF). IMO the PC is far too small looking, they could have made some sort of heavy plasma cannon so his arms match his belly :lol: .

How about that DE vehicle? Wicked skiff, damn lucky xenos players finally getting some love.

I may have to get a Vermin Lord just for the pleasure of painting such a cool and dynamic model too ;)

s

No worries. I didn't actually find them, they found me (FW posted a link on a social networking website and it just so happened to be right there waiting for me).

I had the same though about the plasma canon, it does seem a tad small. The assault canons also seem a bit Tau-ish to me.

Yeah the DE vehicle looks cool. By brother plays DE so we're a touch excited to learn what it can do...

erm, i mean it looks like nothing but an expensive moving target and i will delight in shooting it down...

Al

Archived