Angels Sanguine

KAINE-77

Morning!

I've just completed an Angels Sanguine Tac Marine:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j407/Khaine77/SAM_0062.jpg

Blood Angels were my first ever army, always liked the scheme for The Angels Sanguine and painted up a few squads years ago... After all, if Red's a pain to paint, let's just do half!

Gotta admit, not keen on the never revealing their faces newish background, because while cool and spooky, it means I won't get to paint any faces which for me, is often my favourite bit (Weird, I know)!

Anyhow C&C always welcome.

Thanks for the comments!

As far as I know, a regular Tac Marine would have Red/Black with Gold being reserved for Vets/Sergeants?

Ha, yeah the Black is highlighted, though that doesn't come across well! It's Adeptus Battle Grey, washed with black to blend it in.

Cheers.

I think the colour scheme and paint job were pulled off admirably. The only thing I would recommend would be to put him in a more aggressive stance. he looks bored :)

Can't wait to see more

Cheers! Ha, know what you mean: He's either thinking about what's for dinner, or wondering where he left the Stormraven! ;)

Wanted to thank everyone for the positive comments, pleased with how he's turned out, since been varnished...

Thinkin about some more, but torn between Blood Angels and Angels Sanguine.

Cheers! Ha, know what you mean: He's either thinking about what's for dinner, or wondering where he left the Stormraven! :woot:

Games Workshop's next movie project, in collaboration with Sean William Scott: Dude, Where's My Stormraven?

The model looks awesome, brother. Love the paintjob - great work! Like someone said earlier, though, the challenge now is keeping up that standard on your other models!

Great model. The paint job is very good and I actually really like the pose. He looks to me as though he is assessing the battlefield situation for the next threat/opportunity. I have always liked the Angels Sanguine colour scheme, just couldn't quite draw myself away from the parent chapter.

Archived